Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME

Go down 
+3
Seraphyna Fletcher
Odessa Geranium
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Empty
PostSubject: The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME   The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Okay, I took this from the official Charlie Bone forum, which stole it from another forum but I thought it would be cool to do on here.
I also stole this description from ZigZag on CBF... Smile

The Hot Seat is simple- we all sign up for a turn that will last a week. For that time period everyone can ask the person in the hot seat whatever they want- within reason of course. Obviously questions like "what's your phone number?" or ones you wouldn't ask your Great Auntie Mildred will be removed. The person in the hot seat MUST answer all the questions posed.

Serephyna Fletcher- August 23 2011 through August 29th 2011

Ivie Rowan- Current- September 5th 2011 through September 12th 2011

Beri Eckhart- September 13th 2011 through September 20th 2011

Samantha Torrson- September 25st 2011 through September 31st 2011

Odessa Geranium- October 10th 2011 through October 17th 2011

None of the others ever log on.... so I canceled them

Okay:

Ivie Tilpin - December 31st 2011- January 6th 2012

Last edited by Ivie Tilpin on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME   The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:02 pm

What if it's something that we would prefer not to answer? Like that isn't rude or anything but we just wouldn't like people to know. Can we have a limit of 3 passes or something?
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME   The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:27 pm

2 passes and done... besides if the question isn't okay I'll edit it out. Smile don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME   The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:56 am

Okay, now that Odessa is back, are we fine with starting on Sunday, (tomorrow as of now)?
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME   The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 am

I'm fine with that. Who's the first person in the hot seat?
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME   The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:18 am

I meant that's fine with me... don't know if the first one made sense scratch
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME   The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:20 am

Who wants to go? I will if nobody else does but I'll give you guys a chance first if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME   The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:30 pm

I'll go.
Back to top Go down
Beri Eckhart

Beri Eckhart

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME   The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:41 am

Can I go when there's an open space?
Back to top Go down
Alex Raven

Alex Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME   The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:58 am

I'll do it!
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME   The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:08 pm

me too
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME   The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:56 am

Yeah, me too
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME   The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:12 am

Dido
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME   The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hot Seat IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AGAIN PLEASE NOTIFY ME
Page 1 of 1