Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

The Brag About Whatever Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

The Brag About Whatever Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Brag About Whatever Thread   The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:20 am

If you get jealous easily don't come in here.... if you wanna brag thoug, do it here! Be as prod as youl like!
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The Brag About Whatever Thread   The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:04 am

Number one procrastinator is here! XD Kidding.

Although I do tend to put things aside a lot. For example, right now. I have homework to do but I'm not doing it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: The Brag About Whatever Thread   The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:06 am

I'm the proud girl who gets to go ice skating in Rockafeller center this year before Christmas but when the tree is there YAYZ!
Oh and when I was in reg school I totally got selling thins banned *innocent eyes* sorry peoplez in that class....
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The Brag About Whatever Thread   The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Ahahaha, how did that happen?

Erm, in 4th grade I got 400 points in reading when most get 100. I dunno, I was neck and neck with two fifth grade boys but I proved that a fourth grader and a girl can beat the two. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: The Brag About Whatever Thread   The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Well, I got everyone into selling things to each other (seriously I got like a class bazzar going XD) and it got a little distracting but the teacher put up with it... then I had to share a table with Tanner by bf at the time (stupid Tanner.... cheated on me with a 4th grade stuck up popular girl Sad) and we were parteners in buisness and after we finished our practice TAKS test we whispered plans about our buisness and yeah.... no more class bazzar... too bad I almost got some awesome stuff off of Josh's brother....
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: The Brag About Whatever Thread   The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Hm? I thought you were homeschooled, or was that for middle school and high?

That sounds like fun. I could have sworn I had a dream about something like that, only it was at school, and the whole grade decorated the school to be like France in the 1700-1800's and we set up a trade system of all osrts of stuff based on what was sold back then. It was weird.

On the bright side, I remembered I was wearing a pretty red dress. Smile Everyone was dressed up too, and it was incredibly weird to see a bunch of your friends dressed up in tights and wigs and all of that stuff. >.<

Some guy cheated on you? O.o Dang, and in fourth grade too. Do what I do, from now on until later, turn everyone down. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: The Brag About Whatever Thread   The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:01 pm

I GOT AN IPOD *dummy icon that only works on deviantart XD*
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: The Brag About Whatever Thread   The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:21 pm

I got an iPod touch for Christmas!!! What kind have you got?
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: The Brag About Whatever Thread   The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:02 pm

got a shuffel BUT!!!!!!!!!! My crush got me an ipod touch and he's giving it to me soon!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brag About Whatever Thread   The Brag About Whatever Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Brag About Whatever Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloor's Academy :: Free Talk-
Jump to: