Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 3

Go down 
+2
Odessa Geranium
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:36 pm

"NOOOOO," moaned Ivie. "I don't need rest!! I ran around on a broken ankle for a month!!"
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Ivie ran to Manfred's office and fell to the floor dizzy as h*ll.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:30 pm

((I suppose I'll play Manfred))

Manfred sent a glare to whoever just stumbled into his office but his glare lifted as he saw it was Ivie.

"Miss Rowan, what's..." He paused for a moment to find the rights words so he didn't sound too soft but not too harsh. "What's the matter now?"

Close enough.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:51 pm

"I'm sick and Serephyn wants be to go back to the nurses office where I was but I don't want to!" cried Ivie.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Manfred glowered over Ivie. "Don't you listen to that girl. She's trouble, deep down, she's trouble."

Then he knelt down beside Ivie. "If it makes you feel better, stay in here."

((Yeah, I have no idea if Ivie's sickness is related to Manfred's hypnotizing or if it was just random. Hopefully I'm leading the story in the way you want it to be led, is this okay Ivie?))
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:39 am

((Mhm , you're doing great Jennifer! btw call me Ivy and my character Ivie XD and her sickness is after effect as I gguess you missed when I said of Manny's hypnosis))

"Really?" Ivie leaned against the wall. "My head hurts...."
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:42 am

"Are you Ok?" Livia asked. She was confused. She had been trying to follow along all week, but she was having so much trouble keeping up. Poor Ivie. Livia wished Ivie would realize how the Bloors were using her, but she couldn't say it out loud.

(OCC: Livia is going to reveal her endowment soon. Just wait till the next day. If Dr. Bloor could make some anouncement, that would rouse the whole school it would be great. Smile
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:42 pm

Manfred looked up sharply. "Miss Morgan, what are you doing up so early?"

((Okay, can't wait until then. And erm...people seem to be missing all of a sudden XD))

Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:24 am

"Is that really your problem?" Livia asked snidly, raising her eyebrows. "I'm not afraid of you Manfred Bloor. You don't scare me one bit. Give me detention, lock me up. I was created to be your worst nightmear."
{totally spelled nightmear wrong. Livia is giving some not to great things away about her past}
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Manfred gave Livia a hard, cold, stare. On the outside, he gave off a dangerous look. On the inside, he had his doubts.

He could give her detention. He already handed one out, why not anohter? But Livia's last sentence made him hesitate.
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:27 pm

((As you can tell, I'm not following the story... ))
Odessa walked up to the small group, yawning, "What's going on? It's too early to be fighting!"
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Manfred stared at the newcomer. How on earth can they be awake so early? What were they, robots who wake up at a certain time to pester him?

"Nothing is happening." he said coolly. Then he shot a look around at the dubious faces. "I mean it!"
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:48 pm

"Of course something is happening!" Livia shouted oblivous to the stare Manfred was giving her. "Mr. I Am An Idiot here is making a fool of himself," Turning to Manfred she said, "Why don't you leave now? It would be a good time too." Livia channled all her anger, all her confusion into her words. She didn't bother to think of the consequenses that would follow. This was the first time she had tried to use her endowment. It might not work, she thought to herself, but it was worth a go. This time, instead of reading his emotions, which were black(black) and red and really angry, she was going to try to channel all the thoughts around her into Manfred. Hopefully it would confuse him. Livia was so caught up in her plan that she forgot to notice a grey-like streak of confusion, doubt
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:51 am

"Can't you save your arguing for when everyone is actually awake? And when I can be bothered to join in?" Odessa yawned.
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:26 pm

"No." Livia said sharply, "This needs to happen now. I'm tired of watching Manfred bully every single child at this school into line. I'm not going to just stand there and watch anymore. You have found yourself a match Manfred Bloor!" and under her breath Livia muttered, " If there is one thing for sure, I'm going to be the one to bring the Bloors down," but she was pretty sure that Manfred hadn't heard her.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Manfred glanced around, dazed. The words that the girls spoke was somewhat fuzzy in his mind, and he couldn't comprehend them at all, although he knew they must be furious. He heard shouting.

((Is that what a victim feels like when you use your endowment Livia? Lol, juts making sure))
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:05 am

(yup. He should be mad, and angry. Her endowment is making him even more confused)
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Ivie just stared.
Everything was happening waaaaay to fast for her liking and she didn't like it.
First she woke up sick, then Sere told her to go back to where she had just deliberately come from and then she had decided to go to Manfred's office where a bunch of things she didnt understand happened and now she was feeling more sick than before.
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:29 am

Odessa noticed that Ivie was looking quite pale, "Are you alright Ivie?"
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:20 am

(( Join me??? Please??? 982-317-817 just type these numbers at this link))

Ivie hardly heard Odessa.

"I.... I..." she sighed. "I don't feel good...." she tried to remember her name "...Odessa? That's your name isn't it? Sorry, my head's a little off...."
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:27 pm

Manfred, who was still dazed, stumbled back and fell onto the ground.

(Random, but the story must go on! And besides, it would be funny if he fell. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Livia smirked. So it did work she thought to herself. She promptly step over Manfred and kicked him in the ribcage. "Goodbye Bloor," she sneered, not turning around as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:25 pm

((THANK YOU PEOPLE!))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:15 pm

((Haha))

Seraphyna only stared down the hall as she listened to the voices echo. She had no idea what happened, but perhaps it was best to stay out of it.
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:23 pm

((Aww, poor Manny. Although it's very funny XD))
"Yes, Odessa. Maybe you should see Matron" Odessa suggested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 3   Bloor's Academy 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloor's Academy 3
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next