Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

herp derp (:

Go down 
+6
Alex Raven
Odessa Geranium
Samantha_Torsson
Seraphyna Fletcher
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Cassius Vaun
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

herp derp (: - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Hahaha, don't worry. I'm not terrified now.

The reason why I was 'terrfied' was because the rival school was beating my school in the big football game yesterday. (Yeah, I overexagerated). You see, my school PCO (Putnam City Original) are the biggest rivals to PCN (Putnam City North) and yesterday was their game. The whole stadium was packed and it was chatoic.

Well, that's what my friends said over facebook. I didn't go because I was babysitting my brothers. T.T I wish I could have gone because it was amazing. My school eventually won 63-28 or something.

So yeah, I was over exagerating. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Lolz okay... I wa worried there for a bit... I'm babysitting my littlest bro... I got overwhealmed and now he's swimming in the bathtub, with a swmsuit. XD
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Alyson Devi

Alyson Devi

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:12 pm

MOst forums I've been on have a place to introduce yourself but... it's fine that you don't although you may wanna think about it...

Anyway, hi I'm Lizzie, I'm 9!
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Hi Lizzie! Ahaha, I wouldn't now if most other places have a place to introduce yourself. To tell you the truth, this is my first roleplay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:06 pm

... yes Lizzi that's true most do... I'll get that done right away! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Done Smile If any of you want to go ahead an do that feel free... even if you've been here a while... might as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: herp derp :)   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:35 pm

I am back!!!!!!! Hi Lizzi! 9 is my lucky number Smile I'm Jen, but call me Odessa coz there's already a Jenni so it would get confusing. I've finished reading the whole series!!! Don't ask me what series, I mean it's pretty obvious considering that I joined this site. Now I can read book 9/ book 1 of the new series (depending on which way you want to say it).
Back to top Go down
Alyson Devi

Alyson Devi

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:39 pm

I'm in the middle of book 8... Manny just told Titania that Livvy is endowed O.O eep now tey all know... I'm worried because in book 5 Dr. Bloor said that Charlie and the illusionist wuld be in trouble O.O
Back to top Go down
Beri Eckhart

Beri Eckhart

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:40 pm

I'm almost done with book 7... I can't believe Tancred tied Sad *sobs*
Back to top Go down
Beri Eckhart

Beri Eckhart

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Wait what? They discoved Livvy?! NO MORE SPOILERS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: herp derp :)   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:43 pm

Oh my gosh! *faints* Jenni wrote Manfred's Secret??? That is like one of the best fanfics I've ever read!!! I never knew that was YOU! It's the only CB fanfic I've read that actually sounds like it could be a real CB book! (no offense Ivie). I guess you have the same style of writing as Jenny Nimmo. Wow. Okay, I think I'm over the shock now... wait no Shocked Shocked Shocked Wow. Did I over-react? Wait is that even a word?
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:44 pm

We have spoiler tags for that reason, Beri don't read this in the spoiler tags.
Spoiler:
GO to "Others" in the stuff do add stuff to your text and click Spoiler...
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: herp derp :)   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Hi Beri! What's your name? I've never actually had a conversation with you.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Oh and I agree Odessa, Jenni is like the best CB fanfic author Smile
Back to top Go down
Beri Eckhart

Beri Eckhart

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Bernice, but I go by Beri Smile Nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: herp derp :)   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:47 pm

So Beri is your real name? Awesome name! (@Ivie) I know! Wait a second... hey!
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:50 pm

Your the best humor author, Jen, and Jenni is the best just regular writer on there.
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: herp derp :)   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Really? Thanks! You know I was only joking right? I'm not funny in real life though, I think of the funny things after I had the chance to say them. So annoying. I'm happy now Very Happy Thanks Ivie!
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:59 pm

What a Face
How long have you been on fanfic Jen, I 4get.
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: herp derp :)   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:13 pm

I'm not really sure... seems like forever... I think it was about 5 months after you joined because I remember you saying something like "I remember when I joined all those years ago... wait that was only 5 months ago".
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Eh? Manfred's Secret? *sigh* I'm in rwiter's block on that one....

Why is that everytime someone finds out I'm the author to so and so, they go "No way? Really?" I actually find that amusing, lol.

Okay well enough about that, I'm bored. T.T
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:20 am

XD Well, it must be fun to read something, be on a site with someone and the find out thatt they wrote something that the persin had read... wish I could have that feeling... youor on here because I memtioned it to you...

@Jen (Odessa): Good memory... Jenni, you joined in... well let's see you were 11... so 3ish years ago?
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: herp derp :)   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:36 am

No, I don't have a good memory; I remember the unimportant stuff and forget the important stuff. I remember what colour earrings one of my friends was wearing when I first met her but can I remember what nemesis means? No. I even used that word in one of my fanfics, my first one.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:36 am

EEEEP (that was a happy eeeep) Jen wrote a new fanfic and I'm going to read it in a little bit. I was wonderin' when tat would happen!
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:39 pm

Ivie Rowan wrote:
XD Well, it must be fun to read something, be on a site with someone and the find out thatt they wrote something that the persin had read... wish I could have that feeling... youor on here because I memtioned it to you...

@Jen (Odessa): Good memory... Jenni, you joined in... well let's see you were 11... so 3ish years ago?

Come now, you'll get that feeling soon I know it. Smile You're a good writer too, we all are! We all share the love of writing and that is amazing enough. (Yeah, it really is. Most people aren't *ahem* awesome enough to embrace the writing skill but we're different and we absolutely enjoy it, right?)

Um, yeah, I joined when I was 11. I was so horrible then, I can't even stand to read my own stories! O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

herp derp (:
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloor's Academy :: Archives-
Jump to: