Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

herp derp (:

Go down 
+6
Alex Raven
Odessa Geranium
Samantha_Torsson
Seraphyna Fletcher
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Cassius Vaun
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

herp derp (: - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:36 am

Yeah I think you told me... CHANGE OF PLANS!!! WE'RE LEAVING THIS AFTERNOON!!! HOT SHOWER HERE I COME! You know I forgot that there was a saterday and sunday... I know... it's weird but I'm tired... sleeping on a chair in no peice of cake (hey I want cake... I barely got any at my party...)
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:48 am

*dramatic entrance* I'm back!!! Is it me or are the emoticons looking dodgy today? These ones don't look right:
Sad Exclamation Question Arrow pale
Please tell me you see my point... otherwise I have a dodgy screen Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:28 pm

ODESSA! *huggles* where've you been?

No it's not just you... I see it too... hm... wonder what's wrong... *frown*
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:30 pm

NOw who wants to be a mod? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:14 pm

THE RP IS STARTING!!!!! I AM EMAILING THOSE WO HAVE NOT STARTED, I KNOW THAT WE STARTED BUT NOW WE OUGHT TO GET PAST INTROS AND GET INTO A PLOT! So we can pretty much all get on and enjoy ourselves! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:54 am

Odessa, hi there! Smile Hm, the emoticons do look kinda weird now that you mentioned it.

Awesome! Let me write up something. I might post tomorro-Wait...I'm super busy tomorrow.

Mond-School. Huh...I guess I'll have to write during my lunch time.
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:23 am

The emoticons look fine now... weird...
Messing up the whole of book 6 is fun Smile The whole plot is changing already. Will some of the same things happen? Like is Asa still trapped and is his dad still gonna die?
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:28 am

I don't think so. I originally wanted to replace book 8 but Sammy wanted todo after book 5 and I was cool with that... let's just see what play out!

I don't know if y'all knew but I have no mattress... MY AUNT MOVED OUT OF MY GRANDPA'S HOUSE AND THEY'RE GOING THOUGH HER OLD STUFF.... AND SHE HAS A MATRESS!!!!!! I know it sounds petty but I haven't haved one since like ths time last year... and that was an air mattress... before that it was a twin bed in an apartment while they cleared out my house (we had a hot water leak while we were on vacation in fall 2009) and before that was a twin bed on the ther side of the country and before that was a couch in Philidelphea and before that a twin bed in another part of the country and before that I was peacefully living at home with my bunk bed that had a futon on the bottom and a full mattress on top. *grumble*

NOW I GET MY TOP BUNK TAKEN CARE OF!

Wow... I didn't even have any sugar and I typed alot... O.O
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:44 am

Oh.My.Gods.

So you know how sometimes people stop writing their stories on fanfoc without warning? Isn't iit annoying? So I emailed fanfiction about a program where there is an admin for the program in each category (CB, PJO, HP, etc.) and the admin creates a communtity of ong-abbanoned fanfics that can be adopted!

AND!

Zack (the admin of the site) said he would think about it! Wouldn't it be cool if he said yes?!
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Seraphyna Fletcher wrote:
Whoa, that's a lot. You need to persuade your parents t let you into public schools. They're not all that bad actually unlike sterotypical schools they show in t.v. >.<

Are you in High School?

I asked Mom if I could go to public school when I'm in high school and she just said "I'm saving you from unlearning a bunch of things you already know, you are never going to public school and I don't think I'm going to send you to private school, now I might let you do a charter school like what Thomas is talking about."
Me: "WHy can't I go to public school?"
Mom: "Becasue it's not like it is on TV and I knoow what sort of idea you've worked up."
Me: "I know it's not like Tv"
Mom: "I know that you think you know but you don't."

I'll never go to prom, I'll never get to at least TRY public school, and I'll never get to go to school with my BFF. I'm in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Yeah, I am.

Well that scuks. Are you at least allowed to college though? Ah, stupid question. Obviously you must be planning to.

Right?
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 pm

*wry smile* yes... in fact I might go in the next couple of years to a college that has a group for smart teenagers... better than homeschool I guess...
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Totally true. I guess I won't be able to stand homeschooling. I would feel lonely.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:36 pm

It was so cool for 2 years and then... then I needed to hang with people!
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Wow, two years? Dang, I'd crack after a month.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:07 am

Been going since 4th grade... now I'm in 7th... wow been a while...
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Wait, if you've been going sicne 4th, then where did you go before???

Oh, and by the way, good thing I'm taking French this year or I'd have no clue what your character said ^^
Back to top Go down
Beri Eckhart

Beri Eckhart

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:57 pm

I just finished reading book 6!
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: herp derp :)   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Good for you person-who-I've-never-heard-about-in-my-life-and-don't-even-know-the-name-of! Hey, who are you? I'm Jen, but they call me Odessa coz there's already a Jenni and it would get confusing. Aw, poor Ivie, never getting to go to a proper school Sad Well, there's also a lot of good things about that:
  • No bulling
    No REALLY ANNOYING BOYS, oh yeah, you have brothers
    No people trying to- OW I JUST BANGED MY HEAD REALLY HARD!- sorry, where was I? Oh yes, no people trying to make you go out with people you don't like.
    No MASSIVE fall-outs with friends. Seriously, some with my friends are so bad they had to get the head of year to sort it out! I'll tell you another time.
    No horrible teachers who dress in crazy outfits that are really hard not to laugh at. Another time again.

Yep, I guess that kinda put you off. Probably not. But hey. I'm going on holiday for a week YET AGAIN! Good for me, not so good for you. Actually that might be good for you. I don't know. Bad for Ivie, she was like "How will we survive without you?!" the last time I went. That is actually what she said. I write too much. OK, so byeeee!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:06 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you take your computer on vacation? *looks hopefully*
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Do you have a laptop where you can update and surf the internet and join us while on vacation? When I went on vacation two months ago, I brought a laptop and everything was fine.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:01 pm

Soooo...how are you all doing nowadays?
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:54 pm

FIne I guess...
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:56 pm

I'm absolutely terrified.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:27 am

?
What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: herp derp (:   herp derp (: - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

herp derp (:
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloor's Academy :: Archives-