Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Welcome to Bloor's

Go down 
+7
Bella Bloor
Alex Raven
Odessa Geranium
Cassius Vaun
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Seraphyna Fletcher
Samantha_Torsson
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Another! Seraphyan thought. For some strange reason she felt as if she wanted to disappear. So many people...and they were with her. Why so many people all of a sudden.

They seem nice though... she thought after a few seconds of thought. But then she paled and thoguht back to the time when her mother's visitors were toying with her, pretending to be nice. The dreadful truth was spilt when she overheard them laughing at her.

Seraphyna looked around hastily for an escape, but she stopped and knew that it wasn't possible. They were all heading to the place she was, so it was no use.

Settling down with a small wave and a somewhat bashful smile, she stepped back so the other girls could do something.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:40 pm

K guys everyone is going to have the same classes at the same time no matter what age or year you are to make it easier on us admins and everyone in general. Whoever posts for the class first means the decide what the class does that day- Sometimes we might just skip classes and skip to Lunch/Dinner/King's room
Breakfast
Math
French, Spanish, or Japanese
Department Class
Lunch/Recess
English
Science
Dinner
King's room for the Endowed

Ivy if you have a problem with this let me know.

Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:04 pm

((Samantha, that's brilliant... and just thought I'd mention that I don't know what I saw in Dagbert Endless... I was insane that week...))

Ivie saw Serephyna step back and stopped as well.
"What's wrong, Sere ((she pronounced this Sara))... can I call you that?"
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:05 pm

((I will be posting in a about a minitue with AsaXSamantha Fluff xD))
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:06 pm

((Okay Smile))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:21 pm

((lol, yeah.))

At that very moment, Seraphyna wanted to disappear. She tried to say something but she didn't know what. After a small moment of silence and everyone staring at her, she forced out a, "N-nothing. I'm fine, thank you...."

Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:29 pm

(Wow you guys got so far! I am so proud I think I could cry but I've done enough of that today. Next week [of the role play] you have to use the bus of your color of department. xD)

Samantha Torsson got off the blue bus with the other music students. She was lucky that she already knew her way around school but had yet received her classes. Sam had no choice but to go to Dr. Bloor's office. She walked around the school until she bumped into someone. Both Samantha and the person she bumped into fell to the floor. The boy she bumped into had dark red hair and yellow eyes. The papers he had been holding along with Samantha's books had fallen to the floor.
"Sorry," he mumbled.
"No no!," Samantha said, shaking her head. "It was me fault. I wasn't looking where I was going," she said.
"It's fine," He mumbled.She got up and he handed her her books. Right when she was about to say Thank you he picked up his papers and ran away.
"Wait!" She yelled. "Thank you!" she called.
After walking around for while she saw a group of younger girls.
"Hi. I was wondering if one of ya could tell me where the Headmaster's office is?" she asked kindly.

Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:35 pm

"Oh... mumbled Ivie.. well... I forgot..."
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 pm

"That's ok" The 17 year old said. She turned to the others in hopes that they would know.
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 pm

"Hi, I'm Bella Bloor, the headmaster's youngest... kind of in Manfred's shadow but... you know... anyway I can show you where dad's office is... mind telling me your name?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Samantha felt a bit of pain hit her when she heard the child's name.
This child is a Bloor? she thought to herself. It just didn't seem possible! This little girl seemed so sweet- but then again... Who knows? Maybe she would be different then her family maybe she would be like her grandfather and aunt. Samantha laughed to herself thinking of Naren as an aunt.
"I'm Samantha. Samantha Torsson," she said with a smile. "I would be quite greatful if you could help me, Miss Bloor,"
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:57 pm

((ELIECTRICITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry... electricity went out and it just came back... I'm rescued...))

"Right this way!" Bella skipped towards her father's office humming a cheerful tune.

She stoped on her way to gaze in the mirror with Samantha behind her.

"Same old thing..." she muttered. "Same dissapointment to dad... why did I have to be a blonde... dad'll never like this face... ever..."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:06 pm

((I just pretended to be Jo March from Little Women and I was fine... almost...))

"Maybe she knows where to go..." Ivie muttered doubtfully looking at the girl dressed poorly, and without a cape.

"Hey! Do you know where the math room is?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:14 pm

((KH could you go look at my revised Bella... she's under "Bella Bloor (Revised)" in registration... she's still bad but I think you'll like this more (I sure do... being evil since before I joined CB forum was hard work... I remember that Ivy started the Manfrred hate club and I took the I love Manfred club... now look at us...))
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:54 pm

(( I love it!))
"Thank You so much, Miss Bella," Samantha said smiling as she saw the little girl stop. After walking down the hallway for a few moments she saw a sign that said"Dr. Bloor's Office. Samantha walked though the open door and saw Dr.Bloor sitting at his desk.
""Samantha Torsson?" he asked. He looked at the girl sharply and she stood up straighter.
"Yes Sir," she said politely as possible.
"You are endowed correct? Like your younger brother?" He said.
"Yes sir. Control over the four elements," she said.
"Hopefully you will have more control over your powers," he scowling at her. "Here is your list of classes," He said handing her the list.
"Thank you," she said politely dipping her head.
"Dismissed," He said. Samantha slowly walked out of the room and went back by the mirror. Little Bella Bloor was still looking at it.
"So you are still here, Miss Bella?" the older girl asked.
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:58 pm

"Yes," Bella snapped out of her revery.

"Sorry... it's just..." she turned to Samantha. "I wish dad loved me as much as my big brother..."
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:02 am

Samantha smiled at the little girl.
"I'm sure he loves you in different ways and at different times. It's the same way with my parents. Always remember your parents care about you even when you think they don't," said Samantha giving her a sad smile.
I feel terrible for this child... I felt like I just lied... so much... she thought to herself. I wonder which side she will choice when the time of battle comes- and no matter how much we hate it that time WILL come.
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:05 am

"I don't know... he never acts like he loves me that much unless he needs my help..."
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:07 am

"I'm sure he does- in his own way." Samantha said smiling. "Look whenever you need someone to talk to come to me. I'll always have my ears ready to listen. OK?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:19 am

Bella smiled weakly and nodded.
"Okay..."

"Isabella, get over here!" snaped Dr. Bloor coming out of his office.
"Bye," whispered Bella as she walked over to her dad and followed him into his office.
I like Samantha... she's nice...

"Isabella, I want you to change your hair."
"Change my... change... I can't change my hair! It's impossible to change my hair!"
"Blonde is easy to dye... besides it'll come off, there's just a binch of new students and I want you to make a good impression,now wt me see your hair."
Bella meekly let him spray it black as much as she despised the idea.
"When can I wash it out?"
He sighed.
"After homework."
"Fine..." Bella hated the idea that her hair had been unnaturally colored and stormed out of her dad's office and back to Samantha.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:33 am

((Child you are going to make me cry!))
Samantha sighed as she saw the little girl whisked away by her father. She took a look at her list and saw that she had math first. She sighed and hurried to the class room. She sat down in one of the seats and waited for the class to start.
((I left for a reason so that we could get the RP moving :)
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:35 am

((Good Idea))
Bella straightened her attitude (on the outside but not inside) and headed to the math class that she was late for, sitting beside Samantha.

((Shall we assume that Ivie and Serephyna made it?))
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 am

((Sereh yes Go wake up Ivy and ask her xD)
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:39 am

((She'll me mad... oh well!))
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:46 am

(( Thx alot Bellaz I love you and Sammy x.x))

Ivie went in and sat in an empty seat.

Edit: Sorry it changed accounts... dunno y... this is Ivie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bloor's
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloor's Academy :: Bloors' Academy-
Jump to: