Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Welcome to Bloor's

Go down 
+7
Bella Bloor
Alex Raven
Odessa Geranium
Cassius Vaun
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Seraphyna Fletcher
Samantha_Torsson
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Samantha looked at him in the eyes and nodded. She took off running towards her next class and made it her job to help Asa-if she could that is....
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:48 pm

Ivie headed went to her English class and found herself a little early.
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Samantha was out of breath by the time she reachedthe english class room. She say down next to Ivy and waited for the school to start.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:00 pm

((XD... IvIE not Ivy is my character... my mom is talking about maybe moving to Colorado or New York O.O))

The class began as Mr. Janston ((idk)) began to talk about english stuff that teachers normally talk about.
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Livia stood at the edge of the bridge, staring out at the big grey building that was bloors academy. "Go on now," her father said form behind her, "And Livia... don't let anyone know that you are endowed. Please." Livia turned to face the grey building and began to run, mud splattering her face, cloak and bag. As her dark figure began to dissapear into the distance, her father turned to his younger daughter. "Come Naren, we must go."
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:04 pm

((This is the editted version. I didn't realize Ivie bumped into me until I reread everything, haha, oops?))

Still in the library and not noticing that she was supposed to be in English class, Seraphyna poured over a huge book as she sat criss-crossed on the floor.

Earlier, Ivie had bumped into her and hastily apologized before dashing off again. At first, Seraphyna didn't know why she seemed to be in a rush but once she looked at the clock, she froze and her mouth dropped.

She was supposed to be in class.

Oh well. This can't wait. she thought dismissively. I'll make up Rnglish some other time...now what language is this? Come on Sera, you can find it...

She had made sure to look up the words in several dictionaries of different languages she could find, but none made any sense.

Sighing, she put the Spanish dictionary away and massaged her temple for a moment before she reached up to grab an Italian-English dictionary. She flipped it open to the middle and started to search but a voice stopped her.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"Dr. Bloor!" Seraphyna gasped, slamming the book shut. Her hand casually moved to the side of her to hide the folded up piece of paper, hoping that he hadn't noticed it. "I am but...but..." Lost for words, she braced herself for a punishment.

"Don't worry," he said, giving her a what he may have thought to be a friendly smile. "I needed to talk to you anyway. Follow." He turned and walked down the aisle. Seraphyna hastily placed the book back on the shelf, stuffed the note into her bookbag, and trailed after Dr. Bloor.

Last edited by Seraphyna Fletcher on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:34 am

((Ooooo edgy, Jenni, edgy... like a fanfic with a cliffhanger!))
Ivie wasn't really listening to Mr. Janston as he babbled on about the English lanuage, her thoughts were on Manfred Bloor and his story, why would Charlie Bone and his father do such things? it didn't make sense to her, and also what did Manfred truly look like?
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:37 am

samantha wasn't paying much attention either. She was more worried about Asa and what manfred had said to her.
(remember sander is in charge of the Kings room now Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:43 am

Bella was very late for class, but she didn't much care, what would her punishment be? To spend the weekend in this hades-((ahem))hole? She lived in it... she had never left it, never in her entire life.
Sometimes she dreamed of running away, if only for a few hours just to see somethng other than her dreary home...
maybe I could take Beri and Alex... what adventures we'd have... dad would kill me... and fire Beri and... and I don't know what he'd do to Alex.
Bella walked into her classroom, for th first time ever igoring the angry string of words flung at her from the teacher, she was too busy feeling sorry for herself... she had never done that until today, but now she wanted nothng more than a weekend at... at home... not at her house at a home... a true home.
Bella wished to make friends with all of them: the Torrsons, Lysander, Tolly, Charlie, Billy... all of them, but her father forbid it, and she had never defied him-- ever... well.... not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: RP   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:17 am

Livia poked her head into the classroom. "Um, does anyone know where Tancred Torrson is?" she asked. The whole room turned to look at her and her face turned a berry red.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:14 am

Dr. Bloor looks really friendly for some reason... Seraphyna thought. Should I be careful?

"I was wondering, and I still am, if you'd like to know your endowment." he said slowly, boring his eyes into Seraphyna's. The intensity of his stare made Seraphyna cast her gaze away and she ended up glueing them sternly to his nameplate.

"Do you?"

Seraphyna fiddled her fingers again. "I suppose." she answered timidly.

"I'll be happy to tell you."

Seraphyna looked up in surprise. "Y-you will?"

Dr. Bloor smiled again, only it wasn't a friendly, casual smile. It gave off air that it was a more cunning, almost devious. "On one condition."

One condition? This can't be good...can it? Seraphyna tensed and waited for him to speak again.

"You must help us when the time calls for it, and whenever I ask for your assistence, you must answer and obey."

Seraphyna frowned. "What sort of help?" Her voice came out stronger than she thoguht and she reddened when Dr. Bloor jumped in his seat. "I-I'm sorry, sir..."

"No matter, no matter." he muttered. "There are some people you must not associate with because they will, and I assure you they will, cause mayhem and trouble and that can affect you Miss Fletcher."

He spent a few minutes shooting out a stream of their names and Seraphyna remembered names like 'Bone' and 'Vertigo' and 'Tolly' and all sorts of names. She wasn't all that stunned that they were endowed. People with special powers tended to cause trouble for the fun of it.

Well, that was what Dr. Bloor said to her.

The type of help he needed was to keep them all in check and at times, he'd be needing her powers to help.

"Will you help us, Seraphyna Fletcher?" he asked at last.

Seraphyna blinked. "Who...who are the o-others?"

Dr. Bloor sat back in his seat and said calmly, "Myself, my son Manfred, Mrs. ((is it mrs. or ms.?)) Tilpin, and some other endowed just like you. They, however, are not rowdy and troublesome as the others."

Seraphyna looked down at her hands. She really wanted to know what her endowment was, but Dr. Bloor had a bad aura.

And his smiles creeped her out.

"I'll think about it," she murmured softly.

Dr. Bloor nodded. "Provide me and answer by tonight. Dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:43 pm

((Anyone wanna skip to Dinner soon?)
Samantha looked up from her book at the call of her younger brother's name. She stared at the younger girl with a cold look, not sure weather she was endowed or not or who's side she was on.
"What do you want with my younger brother?"
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:13 pm

((Yes, very much so... it's been what 2 weeks since we started posting regularly and we're halfway through the first day? XD so... after English?))
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:15 pm

"He's there," Bella absently pointed to the stormy boy with yellow hair.
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Livia suddently felt like she didn't belong. "I didn't know Tancred had any siblings. Charlie never mention it to Naren---" she clamped her hand over her mouth, she'd said far too much already. a girl with long black hair pointed to a bright yellow mop of hair that was Tancred Torrson. Liv sat down next to him, her grey eyes still focaused on his sister. "I was told by the headmaster to look for him, he's supposed to show me around."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:04 pm

"I'll show you around," said Bella. ((Becasue she said I could do this))
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Rp   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:35 pm

" Oh, thanks." Livia said, glad this girl offered to help. She normally wouldn't wouldn't have
trusted anyone else, but today Tancred seemed very out of it.

Last edited by Livia Morgan on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Samantha sighed a bit in relief. She wasn't sure who this girl was- and much less how she knew Naren Bloor...
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: rp   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Livia noticed that Tancred's sister didn't completely trust her. She normally ignored her endowment, but this time the feeling of doubt was incredibly strong, so she leaned over in her seat and whispered "Meet you tonight at the scupture room. Bring anyone on our side who doesn't know who I am." Her grey eyes turned big, as she looked the older girl in the face.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Samantha's eyes widened and she nodded. Leave it to her to have to tell everyone.

Last edited by Samantha_Torsson on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:55 pm

((To dinner then? Maybe? Perhaps? Feel free to edit this out if we aren't ready.))

Seraphyna bit her lips as she poked subconsciously at her salad. What would she do? Should she side with the headmaster? Should she turn his offer down?

At first she felt pressured to join him but join him in what?

He's the headmaster. If I don't agree, then he'd make my school carreer here impossible. she thought sadly. She wanted good grades, she wanted to make her mother smile proudly because of her. That was what she ever wanted.

But how could she make her mother smile if Dr. Bloor threatened to lower her grades for no reason at all. He had the power to do so, and he wouldn't be afraid of doing so.

Wait...did he have that power?

Seraphyna didn't know. She sighed and reasoned that if she didn't know what she was asked to do, then she'd have to kindly refuse. Abandoning her salad, she got up and swiftly made her way up to the table where all the faculty sat at, blushing like mad when people look her way, and looked into the piercing black eyes of Dr. Bloor.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:22 pm

((Works with me. Lets just have everyone in the same place for dinner))
Samantha sat down at the table with the rest of the good endowed children and Fido, and Oliva(since the Bloors had no idea she was endowned yet)
"One of the new girls- I think her name is Livia. She wants us- anyone who doesn't know who she is- all to meet her in the sculpture room. " She said.
"I know who she is," said Charlie. "Naren told me about her and I told everyone else,"
"You didn't tell us!" said Olivia and Fido.
"Well you guys haven't been at the Pet's Cafe," said Tancred.
"Is there any reason I was not told?" Samantha mumbled.
"I guess we forgot," laughed Gabe. Samantha sighed and rolled her eyes.
((Sera You post and then I'll introduce the new endowed as Dr.Bloor))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:54 pm

"Have you decided?" he asked her with a charming tone.

Seraphyna nodded, a little afraid of what his reaction would be, but she had the enitre school watching, so he couldn't possibly do anything harmful to her there.

A little confidence, thought fleeting, rose and she said in a clear voice (which she was pretty proud of), "I'm afraid I will have to turn you down sir. I'm sorry."

It seemed as if his smile was wiped off his face and fury flashed in his eyes but a split second later, he ragined his calm and collected composure and said sternly, "Alright then. Dismissed."

His voice was unusually icy and Seraphyna obeyed quickly, hustling down the aisle to get back to her seat. She threw a backwads glance at the headmaster and his angry sharp eyes were still on her.

For once, she didn't think her mother's friends were all that intimidating.

Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: rp   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:00 pm

My dinner looked disgusting, and I wasn't in the mood to eat it. My stomach was churing as I anticipated tonight.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:16 pm

Samantha saw Sera leave the teachers table and saw Dr. Bloor rise.
"I would like to introduce the new endowed students. Please rise at the sound of your name!
Samantha Torsson!
Stormi Bluex!
Seraphyna Fletcher!
Cassius Vaun!
Odessa Geranium!
My daughter Isabella Bloor
and Ivie Rowan! I welcome you all the Bloor's Academy! After dinner please head to the Red King's room! Every night after dinner you will go there to do your homework! That is all!"
Samantha was one of the first to finish dinner so she headed to the Red King's room.

Last edited by Samantha_Torsson on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bloor's
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloor's Academy :: Bloors' Academy-
Jump to: