Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Welcome to Bloor's

Go down 
+7
Bella Bloor
Alex Raven
Odessa Geranium
Cassius Vaun
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Seraphyna Fletcher
Samantha_Torsson
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:55 am

The teacher glared at the 2 late girls.
"Why are ou late?" she snapped.
((Ivy said if I'm like her I can be Ivie when its needed))

"Sorry..." muttered Ivie sitting down, annoyed becasue she wasn't making a good impression on anybody.

Bella stood.
"Sorry, Angela-- Ms. Harris, dad needed me."

"Oh..." the woman seemed surprised. "Oh, Bella I didn't recognize you... what did you to to your hair."
Bella bunched her eyebrows.
"Dad..."
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:04 am

"Bella?" said Samantha shocked. That BASTARD OF A MAN! He dyed his daughters beauitful blond hair to black.
"Come sit on the side of me," said Samantha with a sad smile. Right then and there the same red-headed boy that Samantha ran into came into the room.
"Asa Pike! Why are you late!" Ms. Harris yelled at the boy.
"Sorry..." he mumbled.
Ms. Harris sighed. "Go sit next to Miss. Torsson," she said pointing to Samantha. Samantha felt a blushing about to show her face and she bent her head down.
Asa hesitated but Ms.Harris edged him towards her. he sat down mumbling something like "So much for saying away from Charlie's gang,"
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:07 am

Bella glanced at the boy who was now sitting next to Samantha and sighed, walking around to take her other side.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:08 am

"Bella, What happened to your hair?" asked Samantha even though she already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:11 am

Bella was silent a moment, as she settled her books and got as comfrtable as possible.
"Remember when dad had me go in his office? Well, he said I needed to 'make a good repetition' or somthing like that... don't know what it means but I ended up with black hair until tonight... well... he said tonight... which might not be true because somsthines he says stuff he doesn't mean..."
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 am

Samantha felt tears in the back of her eyes but she just blinked them away.
"I'm so sorry," Samantha said.
Samantha heard Asa mumble something that sounded like "Like father like son,"
She wondered about what he meant by that. She would talk to Asa after class- she had questions for him anyway- like why he helped Charlie's dad...
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:19 am

Bella sighed.
"It's okay... he does stuff like this all the time... like I said... he loves Manfred more,"

"Now, let's get to work," said Ms. Harris "to start the year let's see what you know... here are quizzes, finish them and the class will be over, the rest o the year class won't be so quick and we won't-" she glared at Asa and Ivie "-have any lateness."
She passed out tests and told them to start.
Math was quick for Bella and she finished the 50 questions in five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 am

Samantha, Ivie and Asa finished the test by the time the bell rang. As they hurried out of the room Samantha grabbed Asa's wrist.
"Please wait," she murmured in his ear.
"At Recess meet my near the ruins," said Asa. Samantha nodded and waited for Bella as Asa took off running to his next class.

((Wanna timeskip to leasons in our departments and stop there for the night?))
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:27 am

Bella rushed up to Samantha, becasue although the school was her home, she felt safer with Samantha than she had in a long time.

((Yeah but we should plan a time to get on tomorrow if thats okay with you... wow busy or not I'm making tim for this it's fun... Smile))
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:33 am

((I'll be on after 2 or 3 my time hopefully. Tell Ivy to Email me around that time.))
*Timeskip to Department*
Samantha had walked Bella to Art and went to her own class. She had singing with Dr. Saltweather.
There were a few other kids in her class but not many.
"Good Morning Miss Torsson. Welcome to Bloor's. You were told to have a song ready today?" He said.
"Yes sir I have one," She said and she sang.

Can't see you anymore
You're in, and shut the door
Didn't know what I do know now
With words I've been betrayed
You respond and let them fade
And I just won't let you bring me down

You can see what I know and I know
Somewhere there's a sorry heart

Tell me why these roads keep leading
Leading you right back to me

Liar liar, don't cry on my shoulder
You played with fire
And smiled when you told her
Oh, oh, thought you were someone
Oh, oh goodbye to no one

So break away the touch
Of bliss you miss so much
But I won't tell you to come back home
Emotions dissipate;
Is love designed to hate?
Keep on driving away from here

Eye the rain as it falls in your hands
Will there be another storm?

Tell me why these roads keep leading
Leading you right back

You played with fire
Oh, oh goodbye to no one

I don't need to know you'll be there
You're not on my mind
I don't need to know you care
Please don't waste my time

You played with fire
You played with fire
Oh, oh goodbye to no one
Oh, oh goodbye to no one
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:38 am

Mrs. Jackie looed at her 18 drawing students and said to her newest:
"Miss Bloor, could you show me any of your drawings?"
"Mhm..." mumbled Bella and she oulled out her sketch book showing the husky puppy her avsulute favorite drawing.
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:37 pm

((Woah, you guys wrote so much!!!))
Odessa looked at Bella's drawings quickly. Pretty good for a small girlshe thought. Then she went back to her own drawings, it was a girl that was similar to Bella with her sprayed black hair. Personally, Odessa saw nothing wrong with spraying black over blonde hair. Odessa had black hair and you can't be called a dumb blonde if you have black hair. She wondered how Bella even got her blonde hair as her parents both had black hair.
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Bella looked around at the other students and one in particular seemed to be looking at her.
((They haven't met, have they? Oh but they had math class...))
"Hi, I'm Bella Bloor," she said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:46 pm

((Wow, a lot happened in so little time. I think this is the most activity I have seen in one day from here, haha!))

Seraphyna stared at her music, scanning the measures, but for some reason the notes never got picked up by her brain and she had to reread them again and again.

She sighed and looked up in frustration. Something bother her, but what was it? Could it be that she didn't know what her power was? Could it be that she prefferred to be back at home?

Nonsense, she chided herself. Mother doesn't want me...no one does. Why would I go back?

The teacher at the front of her classroom rasied her baton, waiting for Seraphyna and the class to sightread the first few lines. Shouldering her violin, Seraphyna played a couple of notes with the class in perfect harmony, but the troublesome thoughts still lingered.

((Yeah, random moment there, but I wanted to add something Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:45 pm

((MOst of it was overnight with me and Samantha))

The bell rang at the end of department classes and Bella headed towards the green cafateria where she often went to talk to the lunch ladies even though before today she had never been a student.
Bella wished she knew someone in art aside from Joshua Tilpin and Dorcas Loom.
There is always Emma Tolly, Tancred Torrson, and Lysander... but her father had told her that she would be severely punished if she ever made friends with them.
Suddenly Bella made a connection: Torrson. Torrson was Samantha's last name, which meant her and Tancred must be related.
Maybe daddy won't make the connection... she thought hopefully, sitting beside her "friends" that her dad had selected for her.
"What did your mom want?" she asked Joshua, remembering that the reason she had gone to help Ivie Rowan and Serephyna Fletcher.
"She needed me to test out her new potion... she couldn't test it on herself in case it was wrong... you know... the usual, I like your hair, what happened to it?" (Josh must have missed math when Bella explained what had happened if he'd been with his mom.
"Oh... dad dyed it black..." she knew better than to go into detail, they would get bored with her as everyone always did.
"Awesome, I like it," said Dorcas smiling.
Bella nodded silenty.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:56 pm

((I want Ivie to b just a little older if she can be... like 15 or 16 to make her a little closer to Manfred's age if it's not too late... please voice your opinion!))
Ivie was eating lunch in the blue cafeteria trying to devise a plan to sneak into the art cafeteria to see Joshua again and figure out why he seemed familiar, when she was tapped on the shoulder.
Ivie turned to see the headmaster, Joshua's mother, and the scratched young man she had seen in the entry.
"Hi..." she said uncertainly.
"Ivie, we need to talk in my office," said Dr. Bloor.
"I'm eating," she snapped.
"Do yu want detention?" Ivie had never gotten detention in her entire life and certainly didn't want it now.
"No,sir," she stood up and followed the group to Dr. Bloor's office.
So much for figuring out why Joshua looks famliar...
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:25 pm

((I could careless xD))
Samantha walked out of class and headed for the blue lunch room. She got online right behind Charlie and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and she smiled.
"Hello Charlie," she said sweetly.
"Hey Sam. You wanna go sit with Me Fido Gab and Billy," he asked as he picked up his food. Samantha nodded, grabbed her own food and went to sit with them. As she ate she thought about how she couldn't until until recess.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Seraphyna waited patiently and silently in line for her own meal. As her fellow music students busily chatted away, she couldn't help but wonder about the night ahead of her. She realized she didn't even know where the King's Room was.

Another worrysome thought to add to her collection, she made it to the front of the line and took a tray of food prepared to be eaten. A woman, most likely the main cook, looked at her and did a double take, seeming startled by Seraphyna.

At once she ushered another person to take her place and bounded back to the kitchens, leaving Seraphyna pondering what had happened. Dismissing this odd behavior, she went to an empty section at the table in the blue cafeteria and ate her delicious sandwich.

Halfway into her food, the same cook passed by with a mop in hand. She slowed down when she got to Seraphyna, but only by a heartbeat, and discreetly dropped something onto her lap. It was a folded up piece of paper.

The cook moved on and swiftly mopped up a spill, all while never meeting Seraphyna's eye.

Curious, Seraphyna unfolded the paper and stared down at the words: Attenzione al preside.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:39 pm

((Everyone, please read my new user sheet! Ivie is 16... if she like likes Manfred she needs to be a little closer to the age.))
Ivie sat in a chair in Dr. Bloor's office, facing Dr. Bloor, Joshua's mum, and the older boy with scars.
"I'm really hungry, sir..." mumbled Ivie.
"Allow me to introduce my son: Manfred," Ivie looked at the boy who had scared her when she'd first arrived, he looked about 17 or 18 and although his face was scarred it looked as though it must have once been handsome. "and Titania Tilpin."
"Hi..." Ivie mumbled, she hadn't really had too good a look at Titania, but she didn't really care, she was trying to imagine how Manfred had once looked, but found it impossible.
"Manfred?" he asked.
"You are to adress me as sir," he snapped.
"Yes, sir... um... I hope you don't mind my asking but... what happened to your... face?" Ivie asked timidly.
"It's none of your buisness," snapped Dr. Bloor.
"Leapords," said Manfred. "I was attacked by leapords."
Leapords? Wow... I'm surprised he's still alive...
"Wow... I'll bet it hurt... why were you attacked by leapords?"
"Charlie Bone... his father had done some very bad things and he had been punished, but Charlie decided to help him out of his punishment and I was stoping him and these leapords that liked Charlie attacked me."
"Manfred... that might have been a bit much to tell Miss Rowan... might scare her out of here..."
But Ivie didn't seem scared or upset by this.
"Wow..." she was impressed not scared. "What did his dad do?"
"He kicked my great-grandpa and now he can't walk."
"Why would anyone do that?"
Dr. Bloor raised his eyebrows, surprised, because Manfred was doing quite a job at convincing this girl what side was the right side.
"He was trying to stop a man from adopting his daughter off,"
"Why was the man adopting his daughter off?"
"Becasue he prefered his experiments to his daughter,"
"Where is she now?"
"She's a student here... not a very good girl, follows Charlie Bone who's worse off than his dad."
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:47 pm

At the end of unch was first break and althoug most spent it outside, Bella decided to head to her bedroom and have a chat with the maid that she wasn't allowed to have chats with.
Bella's room was the same color as her hair, black, and so was all of her furniture, and blankets, and pillowcases, and the pilloes beneath them.
All of Bella's clothes were either dark purple, dark green, grey, brown,or black.
Bella knew in a few minutes it was time for Beri to clean her room, but her room was always clean becasue there was nothing to mess up.
"Hey, Beri," she said as the servant entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:51 pm

((Omg, you're planning to have your character be convinced to join their side? So is mine! Only, Sere doesn't go to their side once they tried to get her there, ^^ ))

Attenzione al preside. Seraphyna frowned at those words. What did they mean? Well, the word 'attenzione' might mean 'attention', so that was a clue. Could i be Latin? It definitely wasn't French. It seemed similar to Spanish, but she couldn't tell.

And the fact that it was in a different language told her that maybe, just maybe, that whatever that cook wanted to tell her was to be kept secret. The only thing was, why?

Seraphyna sighed. She was asking herself way too many questions. Perhaps it was best if she finished her lunch and THEN think about it. She gazed gingerly back at her sandwich, but found that she was no longer hungry and wistfully threw it away, finished her orange juice, and placed the tray back on the racks before heading out to the halls.

Library...maybe I can find the answer in the library She thought. Glancing around the hall, she realized that she had no idea where the library was. Her shoulders drooped for a split second before she straightened out her posture and calmly walked along the hall, hoping to find it by luck and chance.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:04 am

((Yepperz!))
Ivie listened intently, as Manfred told her the stories off the fued between heimself and Charlie Bone.
Ivie gasped where was appropriate and smiled when Manfred seemd to have the upper hand, Manfred seemed scary at a glance, but really he was quite intruiging if you got to know him, Ivie thought.
Sometime in the middle of this the adults left but ivie didn't notice and if she had she wouldn't have cared.
The bell rang for break and Manfred said, "I'd better not keep you from your brak," he smiled slightly and Ivie didn't know this but Manfred really never smiled at people.
"Godbye, sir," Ivie sipped out the door heading to the library toget some extra reading in.
She accidently ran Serephyna.
"Oh, my gosh, I'm so sorry," Ivie picked up the book that Serephyna had dropped and handed it bak to her.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:00 am

((My post will be written before Break is over. Don't forget you evil guys might wanna hit at what the bloors plan to do to Asa....))
Samantha ate her lunch and hurried outside of the big doors. She looked in the distance and say big white/grey ruins. That must have been what Asa was talking about. She ran towards them and Asa standing near them.
"So you came?" He said.
"I said I would," She answered.
"Well what did you want?" he asked, his yellow eyes glowing in suspicion.
"I wanted to say Thanks. For giving me back my books and-"
"No problem now what else did you want?"
"Why did you help Charlie? and why are you avoiding him and his friends," I asked.
"I take after my ancestor I guess- Cafall the changer," he sighed. " I was sick and tried of doing Manfred's dirty work and now if I don't stay away from Charlie and the others they'll probably kill me- or lock me up in the dark witch is worst than death" He mumbled.
"Wait" She said. "What do you mean by that?" She questioned.
"Did your little brother tell you anything about me?" he growled. "I'm a were-beast. I turn into a beast- like a wolf- at night or in the dark,"
"Oh," she said. They both her footsteps and heard someone talking towards them.
"I have to go. I can't be scene near you- I'm sorry!" He said. Asa ran off in the other direction. Samantha waited to see who would approach her.
((this is an opening for any evil person. Please take it!))
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:50 pm

((True... we baddies need to get moving on that plan with the Bloors...))

Manfred Bloor walked up to Samantha.
"Stay away from Asa, Torrson, got it? You're going to be nothing but trouble for him so don't talk to him again, or you'll have detention!"
Back to top Go down
Beri Eckhart

Beri Eckhart

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:52 pm

"Hello, Bella..." whispered Beri as she came into the room and sat hessitantly on Bella's bed as happened every day, the two talked softly until Beri had to go work on Manfred's room-- which was ALWAYS a mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bloor's   Welcome to Bloor's - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bloor's
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloor's Academy :: Bloors' Academy-
Jump to: