Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2

Go down 
+4
Odessa Geranium
Rosemary Stark
Beri Eckhart
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Manfred sighed.
"I just think she'll hate me if I do it."
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:25 pm

"Idiot," Dr. Bloor muttered, " You just need to make her forget you did it." He once more set off twords his office
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:43 pm

"FIne...." muttered Manfred heading off towards Ivie's class.
"I need to talk to Ivie Rowan," he said.

Ivie got up and followed Manfre to his office.

((Anyon care to be Manny?))
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:45 pm

"Look, I need to talk to you," Mafred started not sure where this was going to go.......
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Ivie nodded and took a seat in Manfred's office.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:33 pm

((as soon as Manfred's convo with his father is over wanan skip to dinner?)
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:35 pm

((sure))
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:56 pm

"Please look at me when I'm talking to you Ivie," Manfred cooed, "Look at my eyes." He tried to kept her thoughts from wavering, searching deep in her brain, until he found the though about Joshua. Using all his willpower Manfred took the thought from her mind. "You've been very distracted lately. Will you focus more on homework?" He asked in a sugary tone.

(Do you want me to start dinner?)
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:59 pm

"Oh..... yeah sorry..." Ivie muttered.

((Sure))
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:02 pm

"Now leave." Manfred said sharply. He was done playing nice.

Livia walked along the halls watching the girl from earlier exit from nowhere. She looked kind of shaken "Are you ok?" Livia asked.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:03 pm

"Y-yeah I'm fine..."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:37 pm

((JENNIIIIII SEND SERE TO DINNER!!!))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Seraphyna sighed and sat down at the table for dinner. The second day was much nicer than the last. For once, she felt like she wasn't disturbed at all. She spent her classtime in peace and quiet.

She glanced up at the headmaster eating at the front table. He had an indifferent look and was silently eating his own dinner.

She wondered if he and the others, whoever they were, had given up hope on getting her to their side. Then she wondered what her endowment was. She never did figure out.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:12 am

Ivie sat by a random person who happened to be Serephyna.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:08 am

During the rest of the day Rosemary was silent like the dead, she thought about what Dr. Bloor and Manfred's conversation was about, she wanted to talk to the others but couldn't find them nor talk to them. It was Dinner time and she happen to see Ivie sitting down looking a bit confuse, She realized that Manfred had done what he was told to do. Rose had a bad feeling that Ms. Tilpin was behind this next to both Dr. Bloor and Manfred.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:55 am

Ivie was rather put out, and struggling to understand why Manfred had pulled her out of class simply to tell her to work harder in school.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Seraphyna looked up as a girl, which happened to be Ivie, sat down beside her. She couldn't help but notice her confused and somewhat dazed look.

"Erm..." she started quietly. "What's the matter...is something troubling you?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:31 pm

Samantha sat down at a table eating her diner.
((Short post is short. Lazy is lazy xD)
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Rose looked across the table where she was sitting and saw Asa sitting across from her. "Hey Asa, um I think something's wrong with Ivie, it's like she's confuse or something?" Rose said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:52 pm

"I..... uh..... oh yeah I'm.... I'm fine...." mumbled Ivie.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:04 pm

If there was anything Seraphyna knew for certain, it was a lie. She could seek out lies like a hawk. Maybe it was instinct, maybe she got it from the way she had lived.

She glanced at Ivie. Mumbling was one of the signs. Uncertainty was also another. Avoiding eye contact, separated sentence fragments, yup. It was a lie.

"Seriously." Seraphyna murmured. "What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:10 pm

"N-nothing.......... I'm fine........." Ivie took a sip of water.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:24 pm

((I think it's about time Sere discovers her endowment, don't you think?))

Now this was getting ridiculous. "There's something wrong." Seraphyna said, raising her voice a little. Even though it was still soft, she could hear a little force in it. Instead of being caught off guard by her tone like usual, she went on without missing a beat.

"You don't have to tell me now. I'll respect your privacy and you can talk when you want. But...but..." her voice softened. "I'll listen whenever you need to talk. Just don't say 'it's fine' and hope people will forget about it. And the look on your face...it isn't fine."

There was a small sizzling sound to the side of her and she glanced to her glass of water. Only, the water wasn't clear. It was cloudy and it smoked. The glass of water began to melt and the cloudy water spilled over the table.

Seraphyna gasped and stood up abruptly, only to watch as the water ate away at the table itself.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:28 pm

((I agree haha))

Ivie stared at the "water" and screamed.
"HOW ON EARTH???"
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Seraphyna hastily looked around at everyone in the cafeteria. They were all staring at her and Ivie, and their eyes stared down at the 'water'.

The 'water' burned away at the table and gave off a slight pungent smell that burned her nostrils. She clamped a hand over her nose and felt her skin hot with embarassment. She looked up at where Dr. Bloor ate his dinner. He was still eating, but upon closer inspection, he had a thin tight smile, a mocking, smug smile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloor's Academy 2
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next