Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2

Go down 
+4
Odessa Geranium
Rosemary Stark
Beri Eckhart
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:41 pm

"Um, I'm in the Drama department, what about you?" said Rosemary. A few seconds had past when another girl had came down the hall and had a sad smile on (that made Rosemary bit sad seeing someone like that). The girl said "Hi guys".
Rosemary replied with,"Hello there I'm Rosemary, nice to meet you by the way." She then quickly added "Um whats with the sad face?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:11 pm

"Hi Samantha!" Bella gave her a friendly smile, then coced her head slightly.

"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:18 pm

((Rosie, Ivy finished the nuetrals deviant you requeted!))
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:33 pm

( Ya i saw it on my deviantart user, I love it Ivy Thank you!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:42 am

"Nice to meet you Rosemary," Said Samantha. She smiled when she saw Bella. She was happy that the little girl was alright- even though that bastard of a father of her's had made her die her hair black. "I- I don't know what happened to Asa..." trailed Sam. "Manfred called him away and I never saw him again..."
((From what I understood from reading the end of Day 1 Asa didn't go so let's not have him be taken by Manfred until at least the 2nd week because i have plans with Asa until then. Right now Sam's just worried because she doesn't know where he is. ))
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 am

((I have to agree with KH... Samantha, Beri, Bella, Ivie, Rosemary, and Alyson.))

"He was in dady's office last night.... me and Livia Morgan..... we we sort of.... um......... oversaw?" she sighed "We spied on Manfred becase honestly, he looked a little TOO pleased to be going ot of his way to drag Asa to his office.... of course.... I got dragged to my room and locked in for the night.... oh well.... it wasnt that bad..."

((In another RP that Ivy does her character was Manfred's little sister (of course she was a lot meaner than Bella) and she ended up disowning herself....))
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 am

"Um..Who's Asa and Manfred?" Says Rosemary curiously.
(I agree with the both of you also)
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:41 am

((OKayy then its settled.... besides Samantha abd I are both admins (yes I'm an admin...) did you clic the names on m last post?))

"MAnfred is my big brother.... he thinks he's better than everyone else and dad treats him that way.... he burns and he hypnotizes..... Asa was pretty much his slave, although he called him "friend", until last month when he helped CHarlie Bone (another student here) "wake up" his dad.... Manfred had hypnotized him a long time ago.... I was too little to remember when.... and that would be Asa Pike and MAnfred Bloor... the end so far,..." Bella grinned.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:40 pm

"I Hope he's alright...." Sigh Samantha. "I Didn't tell you my name did I?" Samantha said to Rose. "I'm Samantha. Samantha Torrson. Elementlist at your service ."
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:04 pm

(Ya I saw that Bella, it's so cool Smile)

"Whoa your a Elementlist, because I'm an Elementlist too?" Rose said to Samantha with a smile. "I was looking for someone who can be a mentor to me, I'm such a trouble maker when I use it....." said Rose
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:16 pm

"Well I guess" Said Sam. "If ya wanted. I just need to find my friend soon... I don't wanna think of what that bastard Manfred might have done to him," Samantha looked over to Bella and nervously laughed. "No offense,"
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:16 pm

"Yay!" said Rosemary gladly. "Mmmm...Maybe I can help you find your friend Asa, I'm great at tracking down people,but I'll keep an eye out for ya, how does he look like, by the way?" Said Rose

(Hey KH um.. are you going to update that story about Asa, If not I understand that you have to finish the Power Rangers story?)
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:55 am

((probably nether one- not for a while at least))
"He has Red hair with yellow eyes. You can't miss him. It kinda looks out of place and strage but he's not. he's kinda sweet," Blushed Samantha
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:04 am

((Aw Sad))
Bella grinned "Asa's cool, I wish I hadn't blown my cover last night, but it might have been the only way to help Asa at the time.... maybe it was stupid and it probably didn't help... but.... I was trying sorry I might've been more help the other way...." Bella sat on the floor and cried.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:13 pm

"Don't cry... Please don't cry Bella. That won't help Asa, OK?" Said Sam. "I'll make sure he's safe.."
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:54 pm

(Look I change my characters pic, I've forgotten to change it when she went to Bloor's so ya this is how she looks when she's wearing her uniform, oh and I know that she's supposed to have hazel or brown eyes, but lets jus say that her eyes can change into diff. colors ok.) XD

"Samantha is right, crying won't bring back Asa, but don't worry because Samantha and I are going to look for him, okay?" Rosemary said with a calm soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:59 am

Bella wiped her tears and sighed.
"Well, then I'm helping too... right I get this out of my hair....." she ran to the bathroom and got in the shower.

When she came out her hair was blonde as it had been when she'd first arrived.

((The middle of my pic is Bella, kay? JJust like Ivy put a pic of Emma, Olivia, and Ivie.))
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:06 pm

"Whst happened?" Livia asked bounding into the hall. SHe had been so caught up in all her classes, that she hadn't had time for her friends. Bella's face told it all.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Look we all should go our own ways." Said Samantha. "It is almost breakfast after all. We'll meet at Lunch," The older girl said walking away.
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:55 pm

"Um okay." Livia agreed, "We''ll meet at lunch." She walked away from the group, to her next class: Latin.

( Is this scheldule ok?

Breakfast
Language: Latin/ French
English
Department Class
Lunch
Science
Department Class
Math
Dinner
Homework
Bed)
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:00 pm

((everyone has the same one: Breakfast
Math
French, Spanish, or Japanese
Department Class
Lunch/Recess
English
Science
Dinner
King's room for the Endowed
))
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:01 pm

((We have one Livia, please go review day one if yo need to see it))
Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Bella nodded and headed to breakfast in the art cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Rosemary nodded unsure where to go for breakfast, since she is in the drama department, so she choose a hallway and started to walk away, till she saw a purple cafeteria and quickly disappear in to it hoping she wont get into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Livia Morgan

Livia Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:30 am

sorry, I though that there was a different secdule every day. The other one is better anyway

Livia walked down the hall to breakfast. While she walked she pondered about the 2 new girls that seemed to just apear. She wished she could just disapear. She was so lost in thoughts that she almost ran over Charlie as he was walking into the blue cafateria. "Charlie," she cried out, "What happened to Asa? No one will tell me."

will Someone respond as Charlie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloor's Academy 2
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next