Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2

Go down 
+4
Odessa Geranium
Rosemary Stark
Beri Eckhart
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Ivie ran out of the room. She was not okay with being around water that could burn ((*coughACIDcough*)) and ran to her dorm. The Kingss room would have been fine too but it was only day two and she couldnt exactly remember where the king room was so going to bed two and half hours early was second best!
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm

Seraphyna didn't know what to do. All she could do was stand there, staring at the acid (it was obviously not water and it acted more like an acid), and watching out of the corner of her eyes how people reacted.

Ivie had vanished to somewhere unknown to her and the people sitting around them jumped up to their feet in alarm and watched in horror and in somewhat of a mesmerized expression.

The only thing Seraphyna could think of doing was to go to Dr. Bloor and ask him what to do. None of the teachers on duty looked like they wanted to be involved with the sudden interruption of dinner, and that was the last thing Seraphyna wanted to do: drag people into her problem.

She decided that Dr. Bloor might know what to do, and since he was already in her problem (the one who actually help start it actually) she went to him for assistance.

"Dr. Bloor...?" she asked quietly. "What do I do now?"

"Do you really want my advice?" he asked calmly, cutting up his dinner into bite sized pieces.

Seraphyna nodded timidly.

"Then join me."
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:49 pm

"Holy Crap!" Samantha shouted jumping away from the table. She starred at the table as it started to burn. She looked in horror almost reached her writing notebook. Asa quickly grabbed it and handed it to her.
"Thank You" Samantha said.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:02 pm

((Timeskip to King's Room since we never got to introduce ourselves in the last day?))
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Ivie decided to look for the kings room.
She bumped into Joshua Tilpin (of all people) and something in her mind flashed but she couldnt place it.
"COuld you help me find the king's room?"

((Sere, Sammy? Will someone respond as Josh?))
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:12 pm

((I would but...*runs away*))
Samantha walked to the King's Room with Asa. They both sat at a the table and waited for more people to show up.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:21 pm

((Is Joshua nice to Ivie or indifferent or what?))

Seraphyna hurried through the halls towards the King's Room. She left the mess for the science teachers to deal with, since it was indeed proven acidic.

Before, when Dr. Bloor had asked her to join his side, her first intention was to say, 'No, I'll have to refuse.' However, the situation was dangerous, and deadly if the acid could brun through glass and wood, and for the sake of the people around her, she stayed with, "I'll think about it."

Now whether she would or not puzzled her. She had no idea what would happen to her if she said 'yes' but she knew she'd be forced to do things under his command if she did. If she said 'no'....

She didn't want to think about that.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:28 pm

((Well he's trying to keep his relashionship (brother) secret))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:57 pm

((Well, I can give it a shot but watch me malfunction, fail, dive, free fall, crash, and burn))

Joshua indifferently stuck his hands into his pocket and looked away. "Whatever. Just follow me and if you're lost, it's not my fault."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:35 pm

"Okay then...." Ivie followed Joshua to the kings room.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Suddenly everyone started arriving to the King's room. First was Billy Raven and Charlie Bone. Then came Emma and Gabriel and Lysander and Tancred. After them Dorcas and the twins came in together. Tancred gave Asa a dirty look when he saw his sister sitting next to him. Asa paid no attention to him while Samantha didn't see him, for if she had she probably would have set his butt on fire. Then came in Ivie and Joshua with Sera right in front of them.
((Ok so we need Rosemary Stark, Livia Morgan,Isabella Bloor come since they were the only people who posted for this day. Everyone else does to seem to be anywhere for some reason. Ill be sending them emails to post))
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:09 am

Rosemary walked straight to the King's room after the scene she had just saw about the water, and looked to see everyone was there sitting down, and felt embarrassed about being a few minutes late. She hadn't seen nor meet the other Endowed, and was shock to see familiar faces. By the looks of it she was being watched by a few of them....

(Can someone play that whoever was watching Rose come in? )
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:14 am

((Now we wait for Bella and Liva. Please don't start the intros without me!))
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:21 am

(Okay, oh and can one of the charries like Rosemary?)
Back to top Go down
Odessa Geranium

Odessa Geranium

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:22 am

((I got a message about not posting on day 2 yet but I have... maybe it didn't come up... guess Odessa is in the kings room then?))
Odessa saw the new girl, Rosemary, come in. She had met her earlier. Odessa looked up from her work then carried on.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary Stark

Rosemary Stark

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:03 pm

Rosemary took a random seat next to a girl , whos name is Emma Tolly. Rose knew the girl by Olivia, since she introduced her to Emma during break time.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Ivie sat down a little uncertain still.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Seraphyna sighed as she stared down at her homework. There wasn't too much, but the letters on one of her papers were so small that it hurt her eyes.

That, and she was too busy wondering about the acid (that's what she assumes) and if that had anything to do with her endowment or someone elses. She couldn't tell.

She glanced to the right and noticed that Ivie was sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:14 pm

((guess we should inroduce everyone now. Ivy can you get ur sister to post plz Thanks))
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:15 pm

((Oh yeah sure))
Ivie pretended to do her work but honsestly she wasn't interested in the least.

Back to top Go down
Bella Bloor
Admin
Bella Bloor

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Bella rushed in late.
"Sorry I'm late!" she cried, taking a random seat.
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:35 pm

"It's fine," said Lysander, who was in charge since Manfred was no longer here. "Just don't make a habit of it," He said with a broad smile.
"Alright since everyone's here I think we should all introduce ourselves. Just say your name and endownment. Sorry we didn't do this yesterday," laughed Lysander.
((I guess we'll rp anyone who's not here ATm so we can finish day 2 tonight))
"So I'm Lysander Sage and I can call a pond my ancestors when I need him,"
" I'm Charlie Bone and I'm picture traveler"
"I'm Billy Raven and i can talk to animals,"
"I'm Gabriel and I can feel scenes and emotions though other peoples clothes,"
"We are Idith and Inez Branko. We are Telekintic,"
"I'm Joshua Tilpin and my endownment is magnetism,"
"I'm Dorcas Loom and I'm a Clothing bewitcher
I'm Asa Pike and I turn into a wolf at night,"
"I'm Emma Tolly and i can turn into birds,"
"I'm Tancred Torsson and I can control the weather- most of the time,"
"I'm Cassius Vaun I'm a bit like a chameleon I guess,"
"Odessa Geranium, shapeshifter,"
"I'm Samantha Torsson and I'm an Elementist,"
"I'm Rosemary Stark and i too is an Elementist"

Last edited by Samantha_Torsson on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:37 pm

((Stormi quit Sad unforch. Thanks Sammy!))

"I'm Ivie Rowan, I'm a witch."
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Seraphyna paled. What? I have to introduce myself???

"I'm Seraphyna Fletcher..." she said, trying to raise her voice. "And...I have no idea what I am...."
Back to top Go down
Samantha_Torsson

Samantha_Torsson

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:43 pm

After introducing herself Sam went back to working
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloor's Academy 2   Bloor's Academy 2 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloor's Academy 2
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next