Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Weekend Day One SATURDAY

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:25 am

Seraphyna joined Jessie at her side, browsing through the dresses. She was suddenly aware of the fact that the sounds around her were loud and noisy, and she was startled at the difference between private shopping and public shopping.

She attempted to drive the noise away and concentrated on the color of the spring dress she was eyeing.

Manfred shook his head. "No, I'm fine at the moment. Here, follow me. We have important business to take care of."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 3:35 pm

"That's cute, are you going to get it?" Jessie said, noticing Sera's edginess and hoping to distract her from it.

"Yes, sir," she chirped and followed him calmly.
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Seraphyna, startled, blinked at Jessie and then smiled. "Ahh, perhaps. Although, spring is a long way from now." She released the dress and browsed through the others. "And you? What are you getting?"

Manfred weaved in and out of the shoppers, checking behind his shoulder to make sure that Ivie was following closely behind.

((I have no idea what Manfred is doing, lol. Any ideas?))
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:54 pm

"I'm not sure, one of these probably," she held up 2 dresses one a striped red and black dress and the other identical but purple and black.

Ivie kept as close as she possibly could.

((Ummmm well originally I think we were doing the roleplay around the time that Asa gets locked up maybe he could want her help with locking him up?))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Seraphyna immediately pointed to the red and black dress. "I prefer this one. It looks best on you," she said earnestly.

"Ivie, do you happen to remember Asa?" Manfred asked casually.

((So we're locking Asa up at the mall? Sounds cool, lol. I'd loved to be locked up at the mall; shopping spree!))
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:34 am

"Kay~" she grinned, "Matches my hair, huh?"

"Um... yeah I think so.. he's got ginger hair doesn't he?"

((XDD well maybe a more hidden place in the mall or an attic or basement or something.. OH OH! I KNOW! The Bloor's could own a store in there but it's not open and all the glass has black wallpaper on the inside and the door is kept locked, does that sound like a good idea?))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:41 am

Seraphyna nodded.

Manfred paused. Asa had ginger hair? Huh...wel who knew? He never really spent much time inspecting his "friend" so he didn't know. In fact, if he were to be blindfolded and forced to describe Ivie's hair color, he woudln't know, even though he had just given her a glance.

"That doesn't matter," he said hastily. "Just...just follow me."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Jessie took it to the check out and bought it.

"So.. what else do you wanna look at?"

"Yes, sir," she followed him as quickly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Seraphyna swept the store with her eyes for a moment. Seeing nothing in particular that would make her look closely, she shook her head and said, "We can go to the next store, if you'd like."

Manfred knew that the family "store" was on the ground floor next to the west entrance. Of course, there was no actual 'store'; it was used for...certain purposes that he would prefer not to talk about to random people.

He led Ivie through the crowd, towards the store that was being "remodeled" for the past five or so years and unlocked the door with his key. "Come on in," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:55 pm

"Alright~" Jessie skipped to the next store, cheerfully, it was a bright airy store with windows on the ceiling and walls, filling it with natural light.

The store had some clothes, but they were more foreign styled clothes than anything you'd see on people around London, the rest was everything from incense and wall decorations to gems and necklaces.

Ivie timidly stepped inside.

"Why are we going into a store that's being remodeled?" she asked, hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:17 am

"Where do you want to start?" Seraphyna asked.

Manfred gave her a quick look before answering, "Well, our store never actually got finished. I doubt it will anyway. Inthe meantime, it serves us as an extra storage room for the time being. And well, it's useful for other things as well."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 2:20 am

"I dunno.." Jessie said, slowly, "you?"

"Other things like what?" Ivie tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:06 am

Seraphyna laughed. "I picked where we shopped last. It's your turn now."

Manfred harrumphed. "You'll see. Follow me to the back. Watch your step."

He skillfully stepped through the piles of debris and boxes filled with junk. There were many things scattered on the floor and it was difficult to see where they were since it was incredibly dim. The only light came from the closing door of the store but as soon as the door closed, there was no way of telling where things wer euntil their eyes adjust.

"You're still here, aren't you?" Manfred asked the air in front of him, since he made no effort trying to locate Ivie's exact location. "Don't get lost and don't trip over anything."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Jessie slowly walked over to the jewelry "Let's look at this then," she said.

"Yes, sir," Ivie did her best not to lose him as she carefully followed him, and even though she was trying so hard not to she let her guard down for a moment and tripped over some boxes, letting out a yelp.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Seraphyna followed Jessie and stood by her side, admiring the way the diamonds sparkled in the light.

Manfred reflexively reached out and caught Ivie before she could hit the ground. Setting her down on the ground, he gave her a firm glare and scowled, "What did I just say? When I mean 'watch your step', I mean watch your step."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:14 am

Jessie was a little nervous now. She had spent all of her money and it was hard for her to look at things she couldn't have, that she could never have. She wanted to confide in Sera how she felt, but would someone who had always had plenty of money be able to even begin to understand someone like Jessie who had grown up in poverty?
just stop feeling sorry for yourself she thought to herself, a little frustrated. You've always had the same lifestyle why is it so hard all of the sudden?? And if you need to do its so badly, just tell her it makes you scared around all of these things you can't afford! Instead she stammered "L-let's look at something else," almost whimpering out the words.

"I-I-I'm sorry, sir," Ivie desperately bowed to him, like a slave who had disappointed their master. "I'll be more c-c-careful. I-I'm being stupid and c-c-c-careless."

Ivie so wanted Manfred to notice how hard she tried to please him, but she doubted that would ever happen, and that was okay, he was just like that and the sooner Ivie accepted that the sooner she would be able to feel better about the situation.

((*actually bothered with a long reply for once* XDD and also can you change colour of your text? >w< so hard to read it ))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:29 am

Seraphyna blinked in surprise. "Oh...yes, alright. Ah...would you lead the way?"

Honestly, there was something that bothered Seraphyna. Jessie seemed different, just for a split second. There was something off about her, but it could just be Seraphyna's eyes that got in the way.

But what if it isn't just my eyes? she thought. Oh...I don't know how to read the mood around people! No one's ever taught me and...and I've never lingered around so many people to clearly catch their emotions...I can't even look people in the eye...what fi I offended her? Should I do something? What should I do? Oh no...I'm panicking!

Coughing, Seraphyna gasped for air and added, "S-sorry...please give me...please g-give me a moment...."

Manfred clicked his tongue impatiently. "Alright, alright, come on, we still have things to do. At the rate you're going though, it'll take forever."

((Haha, long replies for the win! So what are we doing with Asa again? I kinda forgot lol))
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:19 am

"Are you okay?" Jessie asked, trying to ignore her own feelings.

Ivie stood, brushing her purple skort off "Coming."

((YUS! *says this on a very short reply *shot* Ummm well.... I guess they need to think of a way to convince Asa to go down into the pit in the costume department or how to force him, so maybe there could be a meeting or something back here, instead of them taking action quite yet? idk xD))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:15 am

Seraphyna laughed nervously. "I'll be okay, thank you. It's just that...um...oh, do you want to go and...look at the make-up instead?"

In the back of the store, there weren't any boxes or junk lying around. It was ironic to Manfred in a way; usually, all the things would be stored in the back while the store itself was neat and organized. To have their "store" the opposite way around bothered him at first, and even now it bothered him.

The only thing in the back of the store that was worth noticing was a padlocked door. The metal thick and sturdy, it would be impossible to break it even with normal pickpocketing tools.Even the key for the padlock was much heavier than any key Manfred carried, and that was saying something.

Inserting the key into the lock, Manfred opened the door and revealed.....

((Letting you finish, lol))
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:13 am

Jessie nodded "Y-yeah, l-l-lets do that," her voice sounded weak and scared.

...whatever Jennifer decides is there in her next post.

((okay fine fine I'll think of something))

...the room was empty apart from a tablz, a shelf, and Dr. Bloor and a little asian girl about 14 year old who held onto Dr. Bloor's arm looking a bit timid.

((Kiaria is Manfred's niece from his secret sister Alicia who's older than him she's the asian girl. They took her from Alicia because she has a strong endowment and they need her help capturing Asa. Could Manny introduce her maybe?))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:24 am

And so the two girls continued shopping.

Manfred paused at the scene before him and straightened his posture. "I see you brought...her," he said testily. He turned shaprly towards Ivie and added, "This girl is Kiaria, my niece. She will be...helping us today, is that not so, father?"

Manfred didn't wait for a response; he cleared his throat asked, "Where's Asa?"
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:16 am

"S-sera?" Jessie asked uncertainly after a little while had passed.

((Don't kill me if I make a horrible Dr. Bloor xD))

"Indeed she will." Dr. Bloor replied seriously. "As for Asa; he's around the rest of the mall for the rest of the day with a friend of his, which is why I decided here would be the ideal location for today's... events."

Kiaria looked afraid.

"H-hello Uncle Manfred," she said quietly. "P-p-please don't burn me," she added with a whimper. She had been burned multiple times as a punishment for refusing to cooperate. "I-I'm going to obey you n-now."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:02 am

((Now my profile pic and name cover the OCs I use XD))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:08 am

Seraphyna jumped a little. "O-oh, sorry. Yes?"

Manfred allowed his cold gaze to linger on his niece before regarding his father's equally hard look. "Why don't you catch Ivie up? She has no idea what she's doing here, after all."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:02 am

"I-I... Is there... Is there any way we could do something besides shop?" Jessie asked, gaze on the floor.

It's okay, Jessie, she thought to herself even if Sera doesn't understand, she's nice, she won't hate you for something you can't help..

"Indeed," Dr. Bloor took Ivie aside and calmly began filling her in on their plan in progress of locking up Asa Pike.

Kiaria immediately crumpled under Manfred's gaze, whimpering again she asked carefully and fearfully "H-how are your eyes th-that black?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next