Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Weekend Day One SATURDAY

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:22 pm

Seraphyna, slightly taken aback by the comment, tapped her chin timidly. "Sure. Um...what else can we do?"

While Ivie was intrigued with what Dr. Bloor had to say, Manfred was the exact oppostie. He snarled at Kiaria's small figure and snapped, "And how is the color of my eyes relevant to what we're doing? Just do what you are told, you little brat."

((Sorry! I've been gone for a while because well, contest is coming up and so is testing season. Like, "testing" as in the AP tests, the EOIs, the finals, and the end of the year projects. I have even been gone from my computer for a couple weeks!))
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:42 pm

"I-I.. I dunno... w-we could go to have l-lunch or something maybe.. or g-go to my house..." she stuttered.

Kiaria cringed "I-I-I'm s-sorry Uncle Manfred," she said weakl "I-I didn't mean to disrespect you, p-please don't hurt me."

((It's okay >w<))
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:58 pm

"But, we've already had a snack. And it's too early to go home. Are you...are you alright?" Seraphyna asked timidly.

Manfred snorted and crossed his arms. He didn't know what he was going to do with the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:52 am

"N-no! I-I mean yes I.... I'm f-fine!" the panic was clear. Jessie had never been so scared to talk about things about her life.

"Uncle Manfred, do you like me?" Kiaria looked up at him, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:53 am

"You seem so different...Jessie...." Seraphyna pursed her lips. The confidence that Jessie had just minutes before had vanished. It was replaced by something else, something that reminded Seraphyna of herself. It was unnerving to see someone like Jessie act this way.

Manfred lowered his gaze. "It depends on what you do," he said calmly. "It depends on whether or not you are useful. It depends on whether or not you're doing as you are told. Do you get that?"
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:43 am

"I-I'm sorry I don't mean to worry you," Jessie gave a weak smile. "I;m okay!"

Kiaria gave a weak nod "I'm your niece, so if I'm really good could you love me?" she asked timidly.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:01 pm

Seraphyna stared at her for what seemed like the longest moment ever. "I don't believe you."

Manfred was silent for a moment. Then, quietly, he asked, "What is love? It's such an overused term that I don't know what it is."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:06 pm

"W-Well maybe not completely f-fine but it's not a big deal!" Jessie bit her lip.

"Well most family loves their family! A-And it makes them f-feel good!"

When finished hearing what Dr. Bloor had to say, Ivie whispered to Manfred "Maybe she'd be more willing to do whatever you need from her, if you lied that you loved her? You don't have to obviously, it's just an idea, it might not be a good one!" Ivie said.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:09 pm

Seraphyna shook her head. "No...you are...different. Do you want to go walk around the mall for a little bit? Maybe walking around will calm you."

Manfred stared at Ivie for a moment and then back at Kiaria. "Whatever you want me to feel about you, I will," Manfred said simply.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:12 pm

Jessie gave a little nod "Yeah, that would be good."

Kiaria tilted her head a little "really?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:17 pm

Seraphyna smiled at Jessie and said, "Lead the way. I will follow you."

Manfred resisted the urge to grit his teeth. "Yes. Really...."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:22 pm

Jessie wandered around a bit, in the middle of the mall beside the childrens playland there was a trampoline bungee thing (decided to steal that from Ivy's mall XDD) "O-Oh do you wanna try that?" Jessie brightened a little upon seeing it.

"Yay!" Kiaria hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Seraphyna looked bewildered. "Ah? T-that thing? Isn't that dangerous?! What if you hurt yourself? Oh...then what would happen!?"

Manfred gave Ivie a glare, as if scolding her, 'See what you did now? Get her off me!'

Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:28 pm

"Well... it straps you in tight..." she pointed to a harness. "We'd be okay!"

Ivie looked at her feet a moment, and then turned to Kiaria "Kiaria... if you hug him for too long his skin will burn you, whether he wants it to or not!"

Kiaria's eyes widened and she quickly let go.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:30 pm

"Huh? We? As in, you and me? I have to do it too?!" Seraphyna's eyes widened in horror. She suddenly felt faint.

Manfred sighed and added to his father, "Alright, so what do we do now, father? Let's hurry this along."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:34 pm

"Not if you don't want to!! I won't make you do anything!!"

"We need Ivie to become close with Asa Pike and lead him to the back room, here. Kiaria will take his ability to move if he tries to escape and regardless his ability to speak so that he can't call for help. Manfred, as a part of his punishment you need to burn him and then he is to be left here."
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Seraphyna felt a little better, though she was worried for Jessie. "Are you sure it'll be okay?" she asked slowly.

Manfred rolled his hands around to loosen the tension in them. "Sounds simple enough," he said flatly. "You two," he barked to Ivie and Kiaria, "don't you dare mess up."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:49 pm

"I'll be okay," she smiled, cheering up at the thought of doing it. "You'll watch right?"

Ivie dropped to her knees, practically bowing to him "I won't fail you, Manfred!"

Kiaria stared at Ivie "I-I'll do good as long as you still love me!"
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:52 pm

"Huh?" Seraphyna peeked at Jessie from between her fingers. "You're still here?" she asked, surprised as she lowered her hands from her face.

Manfred sighed. The things he had to do for his benefit....
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:56 pm

Jessie nodded and climbed into the harness. She seemed to be enjoying herself alot more now, and when she climbed out she was in a much better mood.

"I'll always do whatever you want no matter want," Ivie said, standing up.

"She's so obsessed with you," Kiaria's eyes were wide.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:26 am

Seraphyna felt panicky as she watched Jessie. Of course, the girl was obviously going to be alright, but Seraphyna felt dizzy just watching Jessie.

Manfred resisted the urge to roll his eyes. "Shouldn't you get going?" Manfred added to Ivie. "Asa's not going to go into the back room by himself, you know."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:42 am

Jessie was unhooked when she came to a stop, she seemed much happier and to her normal self again.
"Alrighty, that was fun!"

Ivie nodded and darted out the backroom door, a sufficient amount of tripping and crashing could be heard before the store's door opened.

"I-Is she okay?" Kiaria's eyes were wide
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:45 am

Seraphyna was relatively relieved. "That's good," she smiled.

Manfred sighed and exchanged a look with his father. "She's fine," Manfred mumbled. "Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:50 am

"You sure you don't wanna give it a try?"

A few hours later, Ivie led Asa through the empty store and into the back room, and Kiaria took his ability to move and speak.

"W-Was that good, Uncle Manfred?" she tilted her head, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:16 am

Seraphyna jumped. "No thank you!" she immediately shrieked.

Manfred blinked at her, temporarily distracted. "What? Oh, yes, yes it is. Keep it up."

((Ahhh! Sorry! I was looking back on the old threads and I forgot that you're still here! O.O))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next