Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Welome, if you have not made an account, and intend on joining the roleplay please make your roleplay character's name your username. Thank You!
Bloor's Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloor's Academy

Bloor's Academy Forums and Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Most active topics
Bloor's Academy 4
Bloor's Academy 3
herp derp (:
Bloor's Academy 2
Welcome to Bloor's
Weekend Day One SATURDAY
The Hot Seat: Ivie Rowan
The Hot Seat: Odessa
The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
The OC Hotseat: Livia Morgan
Latest topics
» Weekend day 2 SUNDAY
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am by Adlemi._.negron

» Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:06 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Canella Standish
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:04 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Bloor's Academy 4
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Happy Xmas IN July in 10 Days
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Jessie Brooklyn
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:30 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» Kiaria Koahaku
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:27 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» The OC Hotseat: Seraphyna Fletcher
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:01 pm by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

» I'm back...
Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:34 am by Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Weekend Day One SATURDAY

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:12 am

"Alright.." Jessie said uncertainly "thank you" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://venetia1998.deviantart.com
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:22 am

Seraphyna nodded. Glancing out the window, she noticed that Henry was taking them to the mall to start their shopping. "How much money did you bring?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:24 am

"50 dollars," she said brightly. "I got my allowance today so I have spending money!"
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:50 am

Seraphyna nodded and returned her gaze to the window. She instantly recognized where Henry was taking them and she turned to Jessie with a small smile. "We're heading to the mall first. Is that...is that alright?
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:11 pm

"Yeah, that's fine, I don't mind," she responded brightly.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:15 pm

The mall came closer upon them and soon, they found themselves at the entrance of the mall and Seraphyna wondered if she should have taken that 'taxi' instead. People were staring at them now, since they had been dropped off from a limo.

"Ah....they're watching us," Seraphyna whispered to Jessie. Whenever she went shopping, she would go whenever there weren't so many people there. Sometimes, they would reserve a few hours of the mall to themselves or even a whole day if they wanted to. But that day, there was no reservation and Seraphyna didn't know if she could continue on.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Jessie took her hand kindly "Don't worry, it'll be okay, Sera, really," if you act natural no one will stare, the more people there are the less will look at you actually.. well.. as soon as we get past the people who saw us come out of the limo anyway.. and I'm used to being around lots of people and I'll be here the whole time."
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:25 am

Seraphyna nodded tentatively. "Ah..o-okay..."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:37 pm

"Am I being forceful?" She asked, suddenly looking quite worried.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:03 pm

Bewildered, Seraphyna shook her head vigorously. "No, no, no, you aren't. It's, um, fine. I'm always like this, ahaha..." She gave Jessie a small smile. "Shall we go in?"
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Jessie gave an encouraging smile "It's probably hard being around so many people since you never see many people.. I guess I didn't think of it that way," she said apologetecaly.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Seraphyna waved her words away. "No, I'll be okay. I have to learn anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:43 pm

Jessie nodded. "But perhaps we should have star ted off slower... anyway.. let's go in."
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Seraphyna nodded and clung onto Jessie's arm as she started for the doors.
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Jessie took her in slowly "Perhaps we should find a less crowded shop to start off with?"
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:52 pm

((I PMed you >w<))
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:34 pm

"I'll go wherever you go," Seraphyna said firmly. "I...I won't waver."
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:49 am

"Well... what kinds of things would you like to get? I'm cool with whatever so..." Jessie half smiled.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:14 am

"Ahh...." Seraphyna had prepared a list of stores she wanted to visit back at home, but she suddenly forgot. What a time to forget... she thought.

Laughing nervously, she suggested, "Why don't we go stop by and get some coffee or a drink first?"
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:38 pm

"Yay coffee~" Jessie abselutely loved coffee.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Seraphyna smiled at Jessie'a reaction. "I take that you like coffee then. Ahh, shall I treat?"
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:26 pm

"N-no you don't have to do that.." Jessie said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:52 am

Seraphyna frowned as they headed towards the small coffee shop situated by the entrance they came in from. "A-are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie
Admin
Kiaria-Bella-Ivie-Jessie

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:29 am

Jessie nodded "Yes." She hoped she didn't sound cold, she just didn't like to accept help or favors or anything like that very often.
Back to top Go down
Seraphyna Fletcher
Admin
Seraphyna Fletcher

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Seraphyna fiddled her thumbs as they approached the person behind the counter. She already knew she wanted a white chocolate frappaccino, but voicing her order wasn't one of her strong suits.

She glanced over at Jessie and tugged gently at her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Day One SATURDAY   Weekend Day One SATURDAY - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Day One SATURDAY
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next